Also avaliable in ePUB, Mobi & PDF.

Unifies world-leading cannabis knowledge and  places it in the hands of consumers.

This prepares readers  for the emergence of cannabis industry. Outlining the very  real challenges impacting people on the frontline.

Get "The Canna-manual!" from Your Favorite BooksellersAmazon.com

About The Book

Finished writing your book and not sure what to do next? Let's get you some sales.

Global Cannabinoid Solutions (GCS) today announced the  launch of their public education guide, The Canna-Manual. This work will deliver immediate and efficient access to the  latest scientific knowledge, education and peer-reviewed research to arm consumers with a big picture perspective  of cannabis. GCS’ Managing Director Chris Tasker, who holds a  Masters (MRes) in Cannabis medical research said

Less than 1% of British patients have legal access to cannabis leaving 99% of our populations users criminals in  the eyes of the law. This means, cancer patients, veterans with PTSD and grandparents with pain.

Through this  guide our desire is to highlight the societal implications  that current UK legislation brings, raise awareness of the  science behind the plant, its unique relationship with  humanity, and promote the scientifically grounded debate as a tool in evolving cannabis in the UK.

A portion of  proceeds will be allocated to supporting patient  prescriptions costs and the community. 

Key goals of this educational initiative: 

1. Connecting and applying the forefront cannabis science & research to support British  citizens 


 2. Establishing UK awareness of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) 

3. Reduce harms associated with the uninformed  

4. Destigmatise the use of cannabis and drugs Speak to us today and help us connect this knowledge with those in need so that together, we can lay  the foundations for the future of the cannabis eco-system.

4. Destigmatise the use of cannabis and drugs Speak to us today and help us connect this knowledge with those in need so that together, we can lay  the foundations for the future of the cannabis eco-system.

Reader Insights

Everything you need to quickly create an awesome landing page for your book.
I'm simply Blown away.
For someone with no background in cannabis, I know feel I can discuss it comfortably.
I think every employee at my company should have a copy. We work with cannabis brands, and I'd no prior knowledge. Super grateful. Thank you.
With the now nearly countrywide legalization of cannabis, it makes more sense than ever for everyone to be educated on what that means.

Not Sure Yet? Read A Free Chapter.

To get your free chapter of this groundbreaking book, just enter your e-mail below.
Your submission has been received and your Free Preview of The Book is on it's way!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again.

A Peek Inside "The Right Way"

Chapter 1: A History of Cannabis

Chapter 2: Historical uses

Chapter 3: Prohibition

Chapter 4: Terpenes

Chapter 5: Flavonoids

Chapter 6: The Endocannabinoid System

Chapter 7: The Entourage Effect

Chapter 8: Absorption and safety.

Chapter 9: Extracts and Oils

About The Author

Chris
Tasker

GCS’ Managing Director Chris Tasker, who holds a  Masters (MRes) in Cannabis medical reThis book was written and produced by Christopher Tasker,  Founder of Global Cannabinoid Solutions (GCS). Chris holds a  Master’s degree (MRes) in cannabinoid medical research and has  conducted first-hand research on human gut tissue and tumours  to explore the therapeutic effects of cannabinoids and the  endocannabinoid system in colorectal cancer and inflammatory  bowel disease. Chris has supported the growth of informed  cannabis debate across the UK, promoting cannabis education,  harm reduction strategies and drug law reform. Translating these  lessons from his research and community work, Chris now works  with his partners at the forefront of the evolving cannabis  industry. Chris and the expert community at GCS now work  collectively to steer early cannabis enterprise with their  multidisciplinary understanding of cannabis and  endocannabinoid medicine.
search

Get "The Canna-manual!" from Your Favorite BooksellersAmazon.com